Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Baby Bibs

I've been putting all the little, tiny baby clothes away in the closet and the dresser and just had to share pictures of these bibs. Obviously they won't be used for messy feedings, but we'll definitely have to get some pics of baby in them.

This is a bib my mom's friend made for me when I was a baby:


My mom made this bib a while back and has been saving for "whoever had a baby first." You'll have to ask her what that means :)


I've been working on this bib for a few years. At first I thought I might give it to a friend (but didn't have a particular friend in mind). Then, as I spent more and more time on it, I decided to keep it for our first. I finished it during my first trimester, trying to get my mind off of feeling so sick.


And, finally, a bib with Little Baby Ying's name on it. I finished this one just last week.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Good work Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely!! You & your mom are both so talented, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete