Monday, April 26, 2010

36 Weeks

Eek! Only one month left (or so). I can't believe the time has passed so quickly! We now have everything we need and almost everything we want for baby's arrival. Including...a name!!!!
I bought some wood letters to decorate for the baby's wall that will spell out her first name. Here's a picture of letters all mixed up. Can you figure out what her name is?



Baby's been sticking her feet under my ribs a lot recently (at least I think that's what's going on). But, only on the right side. I wonder what that means? My back has been really sore the past week or two as well (the back of my ribs). Maybe they're just being stretched out? So, I guess I'm getting into the less comfortable part of the third trimester. But, it's still lots and lots of fun to be pregnant and I'm still enjoying almost every minute of it.

Also, my bellybutton is officially an outie! You can see it sticking out through all of my shirts :)

We have all the furniture for the baby's room now. Big thanks to Kris for putting together the changing table and armoire this weekend. My goal for tomorrow is to get everything put away. But, there are lots of things in the laundry still. We bought a new washer and dryer last week, but it won't be delivered until May 6th. Hopefully it will be here before baby! Oh, and I already sold the old set on craigslist almost 2 weeks ago, so I need to make another trip to the laundrymat. We'll be sure to post pictures of the room once I've put everything away.

Last, but not least. A picture of me at 36 weeks.

4 comments:

  1. Can you tell us which letter is the first one? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the name!! I know it, Michelle, because it's one of MY favorites as well!! I hadn't yet convinced Ryan to go with that as the formal, so if we go that route, it's more likely it would be formally the shortened version with that as a nickname. (Am I being cryptic enough??? ;-) I wasn't sure if you wanted it revealed!)

    Either way, beautiful name! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, A...
    Kate, can't believe we picked one of your favorites...love your cryptic message :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Adam's variation of the name... I think I wanna switch it to Bananleel.

    ReplyDelete