Wednesday, April 7, 2010

33 Weeks

The pregnancy book doesn't seem to have much to say any more about baby's development. She's growing... :)

This past weekend was absolutely beautiful here, so I insisted that we do something outside every day to enjoy the awesome weather. I tired Kris out and I'm sure I tired the baby out. Me? No more tired than normal, surprisingly enough. I did have to take lots of little breaks while we were hiking and had to ask Kris to slow down his speed-walking. We bought an annual pass to the Botanical Gardens on Saturday which also gets us into the Shaw Nature Reserve (close to us) and the Butterfly Garden. We decided these will be perfect places to bring baby; plus, Kris loves to take photographs at all three :) We'll see if we can make it to the Chinese Cultural Days at the gardens on May 15th...only one week from our due date...hm...

33 weeks marks the beginning of the 8th month!
And, here's a photo of my ever-growing belly (and a new maternity shirt! yeah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment