Saturday, May 22, 2010

Almost There

Almost time! No signs of labor yet, but tomorrow is baby Annabelle's due date. We have a doctor's appointment on Monday morning, so until then...

A quick "kids are funny" story. My neighbor and her 3 year old son came over the other day to drop off a grocery cart cover (yea!). She told me that Avery (that's her son) asked her if the baby was here yet. She said, "No, she's still in Michelle's tummy." He asked, "When's she going to crawl out?"

We made lots of plans this weekend to keep my mind busy. Just finished watching Avatar and now we're grilling out. Earlier we went to an arts fair and I had a GREAT morning of garage sale shopping. I found an awesome excersaucer for only $10...perfect condition and all the extras are still there! Then, I found the motherload of 6-9 month clothing in perfect condition (mostly Carters)...5 pieces for a $1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I bought $7 worth of clothing and such)

A few other little toys and books brought the total to just over $20 for the day :)
Here are some pics of the haul...



No comments:

Post a Comment