Monday, May 17, 2010

39 Weeks or T-1

I can't believe our due date is only 1 week away (ok...6 days!). No signs of labor yet, so I don't think Kris is going to get his wish that he shares a bday (the 18th) with the baby. I'm kind of at the point now of not knowing what to do next. The room is ready, plans are made, etc. Now what? I guess just enjoy the naps that I'm able to take and prepare myself, right?

One bit of excitement. We got our Moby wrap in the mail on Friday. Below is the newborn cradle hold. There are lots and lots of ways to use the Moby and we loved getting a chance to try it out with our nephew Noah while we visited Kris' family at Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe how close you are! I am so excited for you two! Enjoy those naps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But we can barely see your beautiful belly in this photo!!!

    ReplyDelete